When the power goes off, will food in your refrigerator stay cold enough to be eaten safely for: (a) 4 to 6 ho? - ho to safely clean a flat screen monitor
In the case of power failure, there is food in the refrigerator to stay cold enough to be eaten that: (a) 4 to 6 hours, (b) 6 to 8 hours, or (c) 8 to 10 hours?
Ho To Safely Clean A Flat Screen Monitor When The Power Goes Off, Will Food In Your Refrigerator Stay Cold Enough To Be Eaten Safely For: (a) 4 To 6 Ho?
12:04 PM
7 comments:
It depends on what it was. We have items from the refrigerator is not there, but still benefit from butter and paste, for example, tomato marmalade, white wine (not much of it), water, soft drinks, etc. You should be good for at least 8 to 10 hours ... except when it is hot and the butter has melted. In addition, if the freezer is turned off, which already may be a bit of a disaster. I would say that (b) 6-8 hours. It depends on how it is full. There are pockets of ice in our freezer all ready for more ice coffee, which brings me to my next question, you ...
I cook and I can say that between 5 degrees and 63 degrees when foods are foods that are active when the bacteria, not 8 degrees, do not try to open the door repeatedly until the power comes back!
I cook and I can say that between 5 degrees and 63 degrees when foods are foods that are active when the bacteria, not 8 degrees, do not try to open the door repeatedly until the power comes back!
I cook and I can say that between 5 degrees and 63 degrees when foods are foods that are active when the bacteria, not 8 degrees, do not try to open the door repeatedly until the power comes back!
I would say: "A", after all, you must open to get food and if he loses the cold. The freezer is May "C" since it opened less food remains froozen a little more.
I would say the shortest possible time. Hold down below 8 degrees, I think it will be good.
What ever you do, go check the door! So it must be for real c).
Post a Comment