Cruise Family History Help! G/f Lied Re: Her Bisexuality; Won't Get Help For Bipolar + OCD?

Help! g/f lied re: her bisexuality; won't get help for bipolar + OCD? - cruise family history

They have lied to me - your b / w ~ 8 months - bisexual, I know for a fact that bi is. She has to make a story (B4-us) cruising bars for men or women for a night. She says she wants to have a child with me. She is bipolar, untreated, has a brother institutionalized BP (Criminal Justice, Mental Health Center) is an uncontrollable rage and mood swings, hyper-sexuality / promiscuity, alcoholism (she has stopped drinking for the moment) and the abuse of prescription drugs (No Rx) (and a combined drink and pills up) to almost kill himself once, and uncontrollable impulses from disbursements of money suddenly trips, etc. In addition, OCD family history. But she refuses treatment. Unfortunately, was accepted, "do" the idea of entering a full psychiatric assessment, w / o.

What can I do? I supported. It has to be a lie isexuality in which what ought to be telling a story. among heterosexuals. Help! (repost; come PLS more!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If they do not want help, you can get no help. At the moment I want to go. People with bi-polar, sometimes not even aware of what they do. They want to be there to pick up the pieces? How do you know that you are not cheating? What if a disease? Get out, then maybe lost and get help, but this seems extreme, it will take much

Anonymous said...

What beautiful colors of life we live, sometimes I wish people would stop trying to fix everything and enjoy the excitement. Maybe it's a bit crazy is, sometimes, not so degraded into nothing.

Anonymous said...

If they do not want help, you can get no help. At the moment I want to go. People with bi-polar, sometimes not even aware of what they do. They want to be there to pick up the pieces? How do you know that you are not cheating? What if a disease? Get out, then maybe lost and get help, but this seems extreme, it will take much

Post a Comment