Michigan Honeymoon What Is A Good Bed And Breakfast In The Northern Area Of Michigan To Spend My Honeymoon?

What is a good bed and breakfast in the northern area of Michigan to spend my honeymoon? - michigan honeymoon

I would be cheap and have some good fishing Oppurtunities. Romance is a must! The price is always important. It is a rich man, but I spend a little!

2 comments:

Gary Smith, Realtor® said...

Ah, so "Froggy Went Court'in one" ... and caught LOL

I suggest looking in Travel http://michigan.org Michigan. stay for places is B & B, and there are people who share their experiences.

Not sure to call on prices, must individually.

Fishing sites are also down.

LadyWoof... said...

Traverse City is very beautiful and romantic, and much to do. Then go to the rooms include visittraversecity.com give list of Bed & Breakfast. Hope this helps.

Post a Comment