Why Do I Need A Cable Modern To Connect My D-link Can L Connect To The Internet On My Ps3 With A Wireless Router And NO Cable Modern?

Can l connect to the internet on my ps3 with a wireless router and NO cable modern? - why do i need a cable modern to connect my d-link

Yes you can, which I did. Everything you need to do is on your PS3 menu, go to Network Settings and check whether the setup is wired or Wi-fi. If your cable connection to go wireless. Thereafter, for the study of the access point to go and if your wireless router in the list, then see, go for it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you can, which I did. Everything you need to do is on your PS3 menu, go to Network Settings and check whether the setup is wired or Wi-fi. If your cable connection to go wireless. Thereafter, for the study of the access point to go and if your wireless router in the list, then see, go for it.

Post a Comment