Baby Words Of Greeting How Do I Handle A Neighbor's Screaming, Crying, Yelling Baby/toddler?

How do I handle a neighbor's screaming, crying, yelling baby/toddler? - baby words of greeting

I live in a triplex that all adults, as long as you can remember. Then the neighbors had a baby unexpectedly. The baby is now a year and a half and has not stopped screaming and yelling as he left the womb. To cry every day to greet the public in the morning and screaming, from which most of the false "sadness" in which all children, he wants his way, or attention. I was very ill for a year and a half, and I understand that parenting is difficult, and the parents have my full sympathy. But I feel my life is seriously threatened at this point I do not know what to do. So far I have been very nice and friendly, and does not say a word about it, for fear that such a big shock sensitive. But seriously, people - this baby is out of control, and other inhabitants of the street are fed up and comment on how I can bear.

I want to spend, but whatever. Complex adult only illegal, under a kind of anti-discrimination in the family home. So I wonder howI can cycle to cope with this situation and keep the mental health and peace of mind. I feel really helpless, as I have absolutely no rights, and I'm not sure if there is anything I can do.

Please do not go out to talk to parents. It's like when a land mine to see if they explode. Moreover, even if they have the cool, the type who would do anything about, unfortunately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment