Are there any stores in Illinois that sell replacement toilet tank lids for older toilets? - toilet lid replacement
Most places that you want to buy the bathroom together? "Are there shops? In addition, the lid is longer and wider than the new toilets.
Toilet Lid Replacement Are There Any Stores In Illinois That Sell Replacement Toilet Tank Lids For Older Toilets?
9:16 AM
1 comments:
I do not think live in Illinois, but I have family that has pink, yellow, avocados, chocolate, toilet, and I pity you, but I suggest you get the white or almond, and repeat the bath to fulfill .
Sure, lots of research, you can find an old, very properly, who want simple & Hi-Fi, but everything is worth the money for a new toilet? No offense, but toilets are drawn in the same color as ephemeral as the paper from them.
Another answer, which seemed to work for him, I think it's valid, but in all the years and experience, I've never been a stated or suppliers, new old stock / new parts, except for accessory use, such as toilets.
Rev. Steven
Post a Comment