Propeller Cover Have You Ever Seen An Extremely Dense Fog?

Have you ever seen an extremely dense fog? - propeller cover

Followed by a powerful propeller aircraft, of course, white fly, probably about 1000 meters directly in a smoke at work? After leaving work, while another, you see white-coated aircraft radar equipment expenditure of less than 1 / 2 miles from the first plane, flying at an altitude of about the same? I.

8 comments:

Kevin said...

The massive pillars fog spitting was a stunt plane with a smoke generator. These devices are very light and very strong air shows around the world in the implementation and use their smoke generators to draw lines in the sky to the accuracy of their manuver as smoke continued to focus on and gives a visual demonstration of the aircraft and the pilots.

This practice of aircraft at low altitudes to simulate conditions in the air show, which often just feet above the ground. In addition, the second plane was one of two things. An old military plane with a series of radar in the belly of the practice, or possibly in an exhibition flight as a bird of war, is involved in private ex-military aircraft. The only other explanation is the second aircraft was severely damaged by a civilian aircraft with a capacity of radar is the matrix in the nose cone visible from this height.

I think you say Airshow Practice

Chris H said...

So what? I have never smoked turning point in my life, but I have an unlimited number of experimental radar-equipped planes to fly at less than half a mile of times where I worked. I worked at the Royal Aircraft Establishment research aircraft we had radar.

Ah yes, the fog. Visibility that they will not be able to see the lines on the winding road through the window and see what happens. It took me two hours to drive 30 miles away.

gearnofe... said...

Yes, yes I am.

Andrew said...

Still do not fly into the air.

kay kay said...

Yes''

sId said...

oh, it's not at 1000 meters, 38,000 meters at ABT, but if the weather is tooo cold?
only water vapor solidifacation not burned by the engines.

teresa_d... said...

Yes, and I could see the tip of the hood on my car. I came suddenly and ends in an accident at a T-intersection, before he could stop himself. But all was well. Only fear.

lolwut said...

If this is your ***

Post a Comment