Can you get a heat rash on your outer labia? - yeast infection photo
Well, I know if a rash or an allergic reaction to Monistat powder he used or what, but my lips when they met my inner thighs, I'm broke! I started to freak out! I went to the doctor last week I diagnosed a yeast infection. He gave me two Diflucan and told me, the second this week, when things do not improve after the first. To make matters worse, started getting my period, so do not know if everything is connected or not. The outbreak has just appeared on the last day or two, about the same time my period back. I work outside of my work, so I do not know if I could have a skin rash. I was even looking at the pictures of sexually transmitted diseases, because I'm paranoid! It seems that with the symptoms of heat rash consistent, so I do not know what we are for clarifications. Suggestions?
Yeast Infection Photo Can You Get A Heat Rash On Your Outer Labia?
2:06 AM
4 comments:
It rather seems as attached to a rash or irritation from tight clothing. If you wear belts and cotton panties, her vagina is no time to breathe. You can ask your doctor to be tested for sexually transmitted diseases, but if it found and did not feel so have nothing to worry =). Especially in the summer, sweat and vaginal secretions trapped in friction cause. When you get home, shower, and thoroughly clean and dry, place an order using (underwearless), fitted shorts pants, and let the air out of the area. And try to sleep command (underwearless) night! That, and medications with your doctor that you should be clarified to help that at no time! Good luck!
Yes, it is possible that this outbreak could be the heat. I recommend you see your doctor for an opinion on this issue.
I sometimes when I wear the pants, skirt, pants or too long .. Try to wear more comfortable for a long time =]
sounds like a yeast infection .. you can outdoors, you do not have to
Could not touch that
Post a Comment